Assistance For Both Documented And Undocumented Workers

Injured at work? Whether you are a documented or undocumented worker, you can get California workers' compensation benefits. You will not lose your job. You will not be turned over to Immigration. You will get the benefits you deserve.

Far too many immigrant workers fear their employers will retaliate against them if they seek compensation. This is not true. In fact, if you do not bring a workers' compensation claim, you allow your employer to take advantage of you and other immigrants injured on the job.

You need time and money to heal. We can help you get there. We have helped many immigrants like you during 30 years of workers' compensation experience.

At the Law Office of Ronald M. Stein, Attorney at Law, we have an open-door policy for all hardworking individuals in Stockton, California, and throughout the Central Valley. Call 209-751-4370 to arrange a free and completely confidential consultation.

Hablamos Español

We provide services in Spanish. We can also make sure you have a Spanish interpreter at all of your doctor's appointments.

Helping Agricultural Workers

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), approximately 167 agricultural workers are injured on the job every day in a way that causes them to lose work time. If you have been injured at work, you are entitled to workers' compensation. We have helped agricultural workers bring claims for a wide range of injuries, from back injuries caused by field work to fractures caused by work with farm machinery to serious pulmonary and circulatory illnesses.

How Much Will It Cost?

Nothing now. You can pay us out of your workers' compensation award. That means that you will not pay any money out-of-pocket to work with us. Plus, our initial consultation is risk-free.

Confidential And Free Meeting: 209-751-4370

To schedule a free, confidential discussion with an experienced lawyer, please call 209-751-4370. You can also send us an email.